1. Choose the right time to shave: It is recommended to shave 20 minutes after getting up in the morning. At this time, the skin is in a relaxed state, which can avoid scratching the skin.
2. Do a good job of cleaning: wash your hands and razors to avoid bacteria on your hands and razors from invading the skin. To clean your face, you can wash your face with a facial cleanser or warm water, or you can apply a warm towel to the shaving area to help open pores and soften the beard.
3. Apply shaving cream: Apply shaving cream to the shaving area with a brush to further soften the beard cutin and calm the skin. Note that if you use a blade razor, you will need to use shaving cream, not an electric shaver.
4. Pay attention to the direction and strength: You need to pay attention to the growth direction of the beard. First, gently shave along with the beard texture, generally starting from one side of the cheek, and then slowly shaving to the other side, from left to right, from top to bottom, After shaving the rough beard, shave the slightly shorter or unshaved beard in the opposite direction.
5. Nursing: After shaving, remember to do nursing work, gently wipe the skin with a moist and soft towel, and wipe off the remaining beard and shaving cream on the skin. Then apply a warm towel to the shaving area to check if it is clean. Finally, use aftershave to gently pat the shaving area, which can reduce the dryness of the skin and protect the skin.